E Light is a leader in electrical prefabrication. With more than 25 years of collective experience, E Light’s prefab shop exceeds construction demands, while ensuring the safety, quality, and integrity of electrical assemblies. Prefabricated items are built under close supervision, in a controlled environment in Colorado.
We use a unique zero inventory process and extensive planning to label, track, and monitor all prefabrication operations. This allows E Light to maintain the highest quality and efficiency, while dramatically reducing construction waste and unnecessary labor costs on common installations — all without sacrificing our commitment to clients, quality, safety, and control of our product.
We guarantee quality on every prefabricated element, ensuring the success of every installation.
- Conduit bending and body assembly
- Temporary power solutions and maintenance
- Prefabrication of panel boards
- Prefabrication of transformers
- Data, communication, power boxes, and stubs
- Pre-cut power, lighting, and fixture whips
- Lighting fixture assembly and preparation
- Wireway, conduit, and cable tray rack assembly
- Deck boxes and imbedded assemblies
- Pre-assembling of components in equipment rooms
- Combiner box assembly and pre-wiring
- Control box assembly
- Metal erection and panel mounting hardware
- Equipment pads and racks
- AC and DC disconnects
- Solar panel wire pre-assembly
- Pre-testing and labeling
- Specialty custom-fabricated tools